What Is TDS Returns?
TDS is a source through which the Government of India implements a tax on the source of income of an individual or organization.
Documents Required For Applying:
1. PAN or Aadhar card
2. Tax payment challans
3. Form 16 and 16-A
4. Bank statements
5. ITR form
6. Proof of investments and property
What Is The Process Of Registration?
1. Application for the certificate of registration
2. Submitting a hardcopy of required documents to the regional office of RBI
3. Follow-up with RBI after obtaining peer to peer lending license India
4. Setting up a P2P business model
5. Proof of investments and property
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lets Get in Touch Now