What Does Setting Up Branch, Liaison, And Project Offices Mean?
The Reserve Bank of India requires permission for setting up branch offices, liaison or project office of foreign companies in India. They need to meet certain criteria to establish such offices.
Documents Required For Applying:
1. Letter of authority from the parent company
2. Address proof of the directors
3. An audited balance sheet of the last 3 years, etc.
4. Details of import and export, certificate of registration attested by Indian Embassy for both RBI & ROC, etc.
What Is The Process Of Registration?
1. Provide the required documents
2. Getting approval from RBI for opening a project, branch, or liaison office
3. The appointment of the authorized person
4. Registration with company law authority
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may face heavy fines and imprisonment starting at 3-6 months depending on the amount due.
Lets Get in Touch Now