What Is A Property Dispute
Property dispute refers to any legal strife or controversy involving real property. Violation of the property laws or any form of adultery in the property-related case laws can give rise to property disputes.
1. Legally authorized ownership papers of the movable and immovable assets
2. Will with probate or succession certificate
3. Saler deed/ Conveyance deed
4. Valuation is done by sub-registrar of the property
5. Mutation Registration Extracts
6. General Power of Attorney
Process Of Registration
1. File a complaint and submission of the same
2. Filing the Vakalatnama
3. Filing the complaint before Chief Ministerial Officer with required court fee and process fee
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may face heavy fines and imprisonment starting at 3-6 months depending on the amount due.
Lets Get in Touch Now