Private Limited Company Registration in Noida
- Limitation of Liability
- Ownership is easily transferable.
- Succession in perpetuity
- Tax advantages
Documents Required for Pvt Company Registration in Noida
- Photographs of directors in passport size.
- Directors’ Identity Documentation (Any one document voter id, passport, Driving license).
- Proof of Directors’ Address (Any one document- Rent agreement, electricity or bank statement).
- Evidence of the registered address
- Directors’ PAN Card
Frequently Asked Questions?
There is no specific limit on the amount of capital required to run a private limited company.
To register your Private Limited Company, simply follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Obtain your DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
Step 2: Submit an application for a DIN (Director Identification Number)
Step 3: Reserve your one-of-a-kind name.
Step 4: Create SPICe (INC-32)
Step 5: e-MoA (INC-33) as well as e-AoA (INC-34)
Step 6: Apply for a PAN and TAN
To register a private limited company, a minimum of two directors and a maximum of fifteen directors are required.
In most cases, incorporating a Private Limited Company takes 8-10 working days; however, this is always subject to MCA approval.
Pvt ltd company registration cost is Rs. 7000 only
Yes, registration for a Private Limited Company is required because a company cannot exist without registration.