What Is Offshore Business Entity?
An offshore company registered in another jurisdiction with favorable terms is called Offshore Business Entity.
Documents Required For Applying:
1. All personal details plus proof of identity and address
2. Director Identification Numbers
3. Minimum one, or a maximum of six proposed names for a company as per Form INC-1
4. Forms DIR-3 and DIR-6 for DIN applications
5. Form INC-29, INC-1 and MOA & AOA for name and company incorporation
6. Form 49-A for PAN
7. Form 49-B for TAN
8. For VAT registration Form VAT-1
What Is The Process Of Registration?
1. File for eForm DIR-3 to apply for DIN or DPIN.
2. Register DSC The Information Technology Act, 2000, so you can use Digital Signatures.
3. Register under the relevant category.
4. Apply for the name desired for the proposed company.
5. File the agreement within 30 days of the entity incorporation.
Yes, this way you can avail Government Approvals and avoid getting penalized.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lets Get in Touch Now