What Is A Matrimonial Dispute?
Matrimonial dispute refers to the extreme conflicts and disagreements in a marriage. It may also involve the violation of legal rights and laws, resulting in severe instability in the relationship. Domestic abuse of any kind is also included in matrimonial disputes IPC laws.
1. Address proof of husband and wife
2. Details of the petitioner’s profession with present remuneration
3. Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
4. Detailed information about the family background of the petitioner
5. Details of the assets owned by the petitioner
6. Marriage Certificate
7. Evidence to demonstrate failed attempts of reconciliation
8. Evidence of cruel behavior and physical abuse
9. Evidence to prove an adulterous relationship
10. Evidence to show non-mutual desertion
Process Of Registration
1. Petition to file for divorce
2. Appearing before court and inspection of the petition
3. Passing orders for recording statements on oath
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may face heavy fines and imprisonment starting at 3-6 months depending on the amount due.
Lets Get in Touch Now