About ISO certificate
- ISO stands For international organization for standardization
- ISO standard sets benchmark for businesses to maintain its quality, reliability, safety, etc. while dealing in varieties of goods and services.
- ISO Certificate ensures that all the terms & conditions of specific standard have been followed.
- 3 years validity
Eligible entities for ISO registration
- AOP/ BOI
Benefits of ISO Certificate
- Quality management assurance
- Suitable for each organization
- Better internal management
- Increase efficiency, productivity & profit
- Create customer reliability
- Improved customer retention
- Globally recognized standard
Types of ISO certification
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System
- HACCP- food business operator
- ISO 27001:2013- Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000: 2018- Data or Information security
- ISO 13485: 2016 – Quality Management System-Medical Devices
- ISO 21001:2018 – Educational Organization Management System
- GMP Certification – Manufacturer of Chemical, Food & Pharmaceuticals
- GDP Certification – Traders of Chemical, Food & Pharmaceuticals
- BRC Certification – For Packaged Food, Ready To Eat Food
Required Documents for ISO Certification
- Entity registration documents/ MSME certificate/ Trade license
- Pan card of entity/ authorized person
- Identity proof such as Aadhar or voter id of authorized person
- Email id & contact no.
- Nature of business
As an entity holder or service provider you can take print of ISO certificate frame it and hang it on the wall of entry of the business premises. So that it creates identity before the customer, assures quality management.
You may also mention your ISO certificate number on the package of the product or in case of service upon the issued certificate.
Lets Get in Touch Now