What is GEM Registration?
• GEM stands for Government E- market.
• GEM registration make it easy to online procurement of goods and service required various Government department/organization/PSUs .
• Company/Limited liability partnership
• GEM registration helps the Business to Expand.
• There is minimum paperwork requirement to obtain GEM registration.
• Various opportunities to startup because government gives preference to New startups to procure goods.
• There is direct selling between vendors and government buyers.
• Government Procure goods from those vendor who registered on GEM portal.
• Pan card of applicant
• Identity Proof & Address Proof of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/ Authorized Signatories
• Bank Account details
• Cancelled Cheque
• Startup Registration
• Msme Registration certificate
• Certificate of incorporation / LLP Registration/Any other Registration Proof
• GST Registration Certificate
• Financial statement required of vendor
• Copy of income tax return
Step 1: Visit the GEM portal and submit the necessary business details.
Step 2: Documents will be verified by our experts and upload on GEM portal
Step 3: After submitting the application, applicant will get a call from government agency related inspection of his premises.
Step 4: if inspection of premises proof valid for GEM registration then applicant sell his goods on GEM portal.
Lets Get in Touch Now