What Are RBI Compliances For Companies And Foreign Direct Investments?
Any foreign investment to an Indian company is governed by RBI’s FDI policy. For a foreign company to invest in India, it requires RBI compliances for NBFC companies.
Documents Required For Applying:
1. Certificate of Incorporation for both investee/ investor
2. Audited financial statement of the previous year
3. Addresses, identification proof of the investor and their other foreign collaborators.
4. Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate (FIRC).
What Is The Process Of Registration?
1. Submission of relevant documents.
2. Uploading the documents on foreign investment facilitation portal.
3. Obtaining approval from RBI, ministry of corporate affairs, and other governmental departments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may face heavy fines and imprisonment starting at 3-6 months depending on the amount due.
Lets Get in Touch Now