Get in Touch
Your contact details will not be shared
GST being a tax on the event of "supply", every supplier whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand) is required to get registered under GST. However, if any supplier below this threshold limit wishes to get registered, then voluntary registration is also allowed.
Who are Required to have Mandatory Registration ?
- Under GST, following suppliers are required to get mandatorily registered irrespective of their turnover:-
- Casual Taxable Person/ Non-Resident Taxable Person
- Agents of a supplier
- Input Service Distributor (ISD)
- E-commerce aggregators
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Person required to pay tax under Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Person supplying OIDAR (Online Information and Database Access or Retrieval) Services from a place outside India to an unregistered person in India
- Inter-state supplier of goods
- Turnover exceeding 40 Lakhs for trader and manufacturers and 20 Lakhs for service providers